– Acquisition, coordination and management of challenging data science projects.
– Client oriented development of solutions.
– Identification and development of solution approaches from the areas statistics, analytics and operations research.
– Determination of ‘Key Insights’ and visualization.
– Interest in new technologies as well as self-motivated working in a creative environment.
– Flexibility and willingness to travel to (potential) clients.
– Leading young collegues in projects to success.
– Striving for perfection, a passion for succes, professional entrepreneurship and a will to shape the future.
– Experience or degree in the area of statistics, economics or computer science.
– Methodical knowledge regarding project management and analysis of complex problems.
– Knowledge and practical programming experience (R, Python, Java of advantage).
– Highly proficient command of the English language (German of advantage).
We offer you an opportunity to work at innovative projects in an award-winning start-up, shaping the still young market of HR data analytics, a chance to take responsibility and the creative freedom to develop your ideas. This goes hand in hand with a diverse range of tasks and an authentic team spirit featuring events like get togethers, teambuilding workshops or the yearly Wiesn visit.